1. Put your website URL in "Website URL" box and choose your original language of your website, then click "Next" button.
2. After that, "Plugin Setting" will show. You can set translate languages and display mode here and then click"Get code" button.
3. HTML codes for your website will show here, copy it and go back to your website.
4. Use "Add a widget" tool at the side bar to create it. Click this tool and choose "HTML" button. When you click it, a box will show. Paste "HTML" codes here and click "Save".
5. Finally, you will get Google translate button at the side bar like this.